Re: Oil on troubled waters.

To: <dkveuro@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Oil on troubled waters.
From: TFC1932@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 21 00:59:22 2000
Thanks for the response i forgot to look at the scta sight. what a helpful
group. sorry about the SPELLin and YELLin didnt know it would upset some. i
swear i never hear any yellin when i read caps. And i sure dont pick out typos.
i have better things to do. i deed gowe to cowweldge for sex yhears. maebe i
have a praublem. anwone can hep me poor boyh. gues i cant heer due to the
soundd of meye screemein rugg radts, my blower and qwickchange geers.
ooohhwell. beee happpeee. we do this for fun remember teacher.