Trailer

To: LAND-SPEED <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trailer
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:22:32 -0700
I tow the race car to the lakes on my open trailer because it's so much
trouble cleaning the dust out of the enclosed one. Now my trailer is
very low and the front of the race car gets hit with all the junk off
the truck tires. Really chips up the paint bad.
        The other day at the junk yard there was a fiberglass windbreak on top
of an 18 wheeler cab. I asked the guy how much? He said $20 and I had to
take it off myself. Now this was held on with stainless bolts and
aluminum brackets worth more than the $20 Took it home bolts, brackets
and all. Fits the front of the trailer without having to cut one thing,
80 inches wide at the back so it will cover the front of the car
completely. I know this is not a new idea but if you need to put a front
on a trailer this has to be the least hassle and cost going.
        Doug in big ditch (where something when right for a change)