Car Question, Non-LSR

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Question, Non-LSR
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 05:23:22 EDT
Since many here are pretty knowledgeable, I thought someone could fill me in.
 I want to know more about the old Mercedes 300SL gull wing, approximately
how many were produced and roughly what are they worth?  I was driving down
Crenshaw Blvd and the guy in the next lane had one in perfect condition and
I'm positive it was not a replica.  There wasn't a flaw on it as he parked on
the street that I had eventually went down, where I was able to get a much
closer look.  Any comments?

        Mike in L.A.