HEY WAKE UP

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: HEY WAKE UP
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 06:30:21 -0500
What speed week is a few days down the Road... I ain't got a Motor YET ....
Hmmm you reckon we spent to much time Playing with other Goals?

Focus is a Funny thing.. oh well..... Who is running that Damn Weed eater
Motor.... wondering if he has a Spare.....

Hey Russ.... What a Story.. Thanks for sharing it.... The Jade Idol.. wow
now there is some History.... Do you realize how lucky you are to be part of
this History.... I have read that story several times... I apologize for
never connecting you... It's amazing the folks we have here to hang out
with....

So Much for Staying a Hick in No Where Alabama...

Okay enough food for discussion .... Come on Folks.... Life is GREAT...
Share what the hell your doing.... gotta come in from the HEAT now and
again...

Keith Turk....( ain't much to do when you don't have a Bullet for the
Reciever Groove )( why Yes I am Bored ) (Hey Dan.... SMILE DAMN IT I drilled
your holes in Bolts for the safety wire... hoping I get to seal my
engine!!!! should I ever have one )