Re: HEY WAKE UP

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HEY WAKE UP
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 22:50:43 EDT
Keith--Glad to hear that you are ready for impound! I am hoping that we are
likewise.

We think we have the car ready for Bonneville enough to head to Reno for a
four day weekend tomorrow: Hot August Nights is going on.

Ok, we are a crazy racing family--vacationing just days before leaving for a
race--we can't help it my dad has hooked us on cars whether they be street
rods or land speed racers. The one unifying factor with ours are that my dad
painted my '56 chevy pick-up and our speedy '39 racer the same Chevy "Swift
Red."

We look forward to running into you (and ll the other Salt Talkers in the
impound with my dear "Uncle" Dan in a less tha 2 weeks--Katie