Re: HEY WAKE UP

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: HEY WAKE UP
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 05:41:03 -0700
Keith,

I've had the pleasure of helping Rich Manchen and Jim Miller rebuild Ron
Main's Flatfire Streamliner. We do have a motor, the lump arrived on
Saturday night (several days late) after a dyno problem. The body arrived
last night at 6 PM. How many days to Bonneville? Why do they schedule this
thing too early each year?

Let's see now - mount belly pan and body, install fastners, wire car,
reinstall and plum tanks, etc, etc, - all between Ron's brother running
around with cameras and the parade of people Ron brings in to show the car.

Dan (waiting patiently with wire and pliers for all list members to arrive
in the impound) ( this is a long tag) Warner