Re: Hot Rod Article

To: "Tim Schoeny" <tschoen@fuse.net>, "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hot Rod Article
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 14:35:33 -0500
You know Tim... that is the bummer of limited Space... I know Will Was
Personally interested in the Honda.... and folks are into Honda's today...
yours of course running over the Bonneville Record should have Made It into
the Story...( He made me stop and go back so he could chat with you and get
some info)

I think there is going to be some disappointment with several folks... and
I hate that.. I know Jim's Bike was one of those that should have been
there as well....

It was one of the reasons that the Camaro was at the Pure Back of that
Pack...

Keith

<land-speed@autox.team.net>; John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>;
Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>