Re: CONSPIRACY OR LOST IN SPACE ? Use the Post Office.

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CONSPIRACY OR LOST IN SPACE ? Use the Post Office.
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 15:40:38 -0500
So.....the obvious question is...Why doesn't UPS use the US Postal
service, and just keep the difference??
     I took them to court once (My lawyer did, UPS that is.) about the
altered
money orders they sent back to me for a shipment of $1200.00 to Philly'
which I'd marked in the label...CASH ONLY. box.
       I said "Hey, wos this, they've bin' altered.?" They said
"So....How do you know there not any good unless you try to cash them.?"
       "Because it says on the back, 'NOT VALID IF ALTERED' dummy.....!"
        "Well try them through your bank before you tell us they are no
good"
So, like a fool I sent them to my bank.....you know the rest.
        In court they said they are not responsible for the packages
they carry or the type of payment that is used to collect payment!!!!!
        So you ask yourself WHAT THE BLAZES IS THE POINT OF 'UPS' HAVING
A LOST/STOLEN INVESTIGATION DIVISION..???
     The case was given to them 'cose the judge thought I shoulda
checked the receiver out better.......Duh.

      DK.      (really ticked with UPS.)