Re: CONSPIRACY OR LOST IN SPACE ?

To: Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: CONSPIRACY OR LOST IN SPACE ?
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 18:33:20 +0000
I just got a call about the lost left hand bell from a new Winters quick
change that I had drop-shipped to a customer in Atlanta last Febuary. It
seems that the box came appart in shipping and the bell fell out. The
driver put the two box halfs back together and delivered the rear, minus
the bell , of course. Today someone from Kansas City called to see if I
wanted to buy the bell that he bought from an UPS Lost Freight depot in
Ohio!!! The guy makes a living buying lost shipments ( for cheap)from
UPS and trying to sell them ( for a profit) the the guys who ordered
them...if he can find the owner...???!!!  I DON"T GET IT!!!

joe