Re: CONSPIRACY OR LOST IN SPACE ?

To: joetimney@dol.net, owner-land-speed@autox.team.net, Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: CONSPIRACY OR LOST IN SPACE ?
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 03:22:20 EDT
You mean you haven't figured it out???  First you charge someone a fee to
ship something, then you "claim" it got lost and you can't find it, you
apologize and sit on the merchandise for a bit then sell it for pure profit.
Sounds like a plan to me.  I shipped a package to Nashville once, this was on
March 8th.  I was told it would take five days, it had a deadline to be
there.  Two weeks and it still hadn't arrived so I called.  The trace showed
it got rerouted to Alabama, to Louisville, and was on its way to someplace in
Northern California.  Yes I had a royal fit, cussed, then took a deep breath.
 They said they would send me a letter.  The package finally made it to its
destination on April 9th.  It woulda been quicker if I had mailed it to B.F.
Egypt!!!

        Mike in L.A.