Re: CONSPIRACY OR LOST IN SPACE ? Use the Post Office.

To: Jim Dincau <jdincau@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: CONSPIRACY OR LOST IN SPACE ? Use the Post Office.
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 19:23:52 -0700
Well, the Great Battle is over, casualties were high and it is uncertain who
won.........Got the shim pack by UPS yesterday, but no side yokes - took the
ones out of the old rear-end & put 'em in the new unit.  Put the rear-end back
in the Vette last night with Linda's help (hey Keith, when was the last time
Miss Kathy held your rear-end in place while you snugged things up with an
impact?  ;-)  )  The side yoke turned up on my doorstep today.......... At any
rate, the world is back to spinning in greased grooves
Ed