Re: Old transmissions

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Old transmissions
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:12:40 -0700 (PDT)
It's from a '54 Dodge, and I think it's called a
Chrylser M-6.  I've been studying my old Motors
Manual and comparing the pictures to the tranny I
have. But - - I'll look when I get home tonight,
I think that what I thought was the front
solonoid only had a single wire terminal on it.
There was no wire connected to it.

Dick J

--- "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>

http://invites.yahoo.com/