Re: Speedweek 2000

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedweek 2000
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:38:53 EDT
List; After running out the big end on the long course without water, I was
somewhat surprised that the Nissan survived at all. It lost 20mph between the
3 and the 4. We replaced the no electrode plugs with new ones that also had
no aluminum stuck to them richened it 4 bumped the timing 4 to make up for
the lower compression and it ran out the big end at 230 (with water turned
on).                                                That shows you just how
clean Jacks car really is. Not much power left in the motor by then. NTII
with the one liter motor was faster. When I left Jack was having trouble with
his carburetor on the turbo set up. See! Next time it will be injected. If he
gets it working I think it will be fast.  Rich Fox