Re: Bonneville report

To: "Daniel Wright" <daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu>,
Subject: Re: Bonneville report
From: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 22:05:53 -0700
Dittos from here on all that Dan said. In addition, other "list" folks did
well too, Joe Timney raised the C/mmp record to over 176, Dave Hinni in the
other Beckett/Timney/Williams entry- the Chevette upped the record while
gaining entry into the 200 club. Joe was up next to try for the 200 club on
a fuel run (I believe) with the car or maybe John was saving the N2 for
last-- we had to leave so check for the facts on this. In all the east coast
Maxton gang did very well for the few of us that we there compared to all
the left coast folks. And I am just bustin' to tell everyone that I lived a
lifelong dream by getting my "D" license at 145.507. Thanks Joe, Lionel
,John and everyone who helped for allowing me to live that dream, God bless
you!!!

John Backus