Re: Explain the rules to me...

To: "Smith, Simon-Pierre" <Simon-Pierre.Smith@PSS.Boeing.com>,
Subject: Re: Explain the rules to me...
From: "Gary/Ellen Wilkinson" <dan.w@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:02:53 -0600
You might want to check out WWW.CHAPMANRACINGHEADS.COM they have a new
material for fire suits called Carbonx.  Mike Chapman and Bill Hanyon gave
the USFRA a demo about a month ago. If I remember right it was lighter and
less bulky than Nomex.  Carbonx is much more effective. They sell the
material to suit manufactures, Bill Hanyon could probably tell you where to
get fire suits,etc. made with Carbonx.
                                                   Gary
Gary & Ellen Wilkinson