Re: Bonneville 2000

To: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Bonneville 2000
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 14:44:31 -0600
Malcom, did as you requested, met up with a British contingent representing a
school, they brought 6 or so students ranging in age from 14-17 years.  They
brought two bikes a very healthy Suzuki drag type bike which ran low 160's
(mph) and a stock Kaw ZX12R reached 190 mph.  Very swell bunch, really loved
chatting with them, cocky in a very pleasant way, very much enjoyed their
company.  One of the fellows name is Philip Bell, of Beauchamps Grant
Maintained School, Beauchamps Drive, Wickford Essex,  Phone 01268
735466          Cheers   Joe :)