Re: Bonneville 2000

To: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Bonneville 2000
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:49:08 -0700
Malcolm
Thanks for the good remarks to all that left the great notes on the site. As
far as the boredom of the SCTA results thats all you will see. The single
writings by the racers are always informative and full of color.The stuff we
announce can never be put in print as it would take lots of hours to read.

I did for a fact meet Mr.Tiller, quite a lad he is. Lots of humor and a
pleasure to talk with. A very happy man for what he did.
As far as electric streamliners, none this meet but meets in the past, October
1999 the White Lightning had a two way of 245.523 mph & a Kilo of 395.821 kph,
FIA certified at The BNI World Finals. There were two electric cars this year
but both were under 150MPH.

Keep in touck Malcolm.
Glen Barrett
Chief Timer SCTA / BNI