Re: More Speedweek 2000

To: <DrMayf@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More Speedweek 2000
From: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 23:07:07 -0700
Mayf

The 77 lakester nailed two records, one for Dr. Jeanie Pflum and the
other for Tanis Hammond who drove the car faster than any other
personhad even driven it . . .315mph out the back door and still
pulling when she shut it off. She ended up with a 299 record, but is
now itching for a blue hat.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions