Re: Folks I met

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Folks I met
From: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 23:23:20 -0700
KT

You might have busted your toy, but even in its dead state it served
as a great salt ambassador.

Giving those hood pins to Larry Dietrich for his fancy Q45 Infiniti
put him back in the hunt for a record. He made the 2 Club and then
proceeded to join the spin-out club on the very next run -- that may
have been a record in and of itself.

The important part was demonstrating the congenial, unselfish spirit
of Bonneville, and when you come from a segment of motorsports where
posing is almost as important as going fast . . ., well the convivial
nature of salt racing makes people step back in disbelief.

Thanks again, Mr. 'Bama man

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions