Re: [Re: More Bonneville Pictures]

To: "Jims" <bjs@eosinc.com>, Phillip Landry <saltracer@netscape.net>,
Subject: Re: [Re: More Bonneville Pictures]
From: Phillip Landry <saltracer@netscape.net>
Date: 21 Aug 00 04:22:34 PDT
In the program there is a picture of the car I understand
has Jaguar power. It is the Kilmer and sons entry, Owner:
Ron Kilmer, Driver Ron Kilmer, Crew: Carol Marshall (chief)
Bill Saterfield, Verlin Marshall, Bob Marshall, Garry Banta
Sponsor: Truck Parts & Supply Co, Inc. I didn't get any
pictures of the motor. Phil

"Jim's" <bjs@eosinc.com> wrote:

>       MIME Type: multipart/alternative
Just a lurker on the list ,saw the geat pictures .How can I get more
information on the Jaguar powered black coupe.
thanks
Jim Schultetus