Re: Home from the Salt

To: "Jane McMeekin" <jmcmeekin@worldnet.att.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Home from the Salt
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:33:36 -0400
Jane & Don

You guys were amazing. First pass ever down the salt and you qualify for a
record. And broke it by 30+ MPH. Wow, all the time and hard work spent
preparing and tuning that beautiful little Skyhawk at Maxton paid off during
Speed Week.

Hope the 'Salt Fever' has you anxious to come back next year and up those
records you've already set. Experience will have you going faster next year
for sure. The elusive 200 MPH club awaits.

John Beckett, LSR #79, E/GCC

PS. get some good seats from a junk yard Honda your fanny will thank you
next year.