Re: Timing advance

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Timing advance
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 13:53:01 -0500
Joe when I checked my actual Valve to Piston I did it Ten Before and ten
after... Just to make sure I was Okay to alter the Degrees on the Cam if
nessesary.... I did this AFTER we ran it on a Dyno... which is Major League
Stupid.... because we had already changed the Cam Timing on the Dyno....

Now I know better... when my engine guy actually got an understanding of
what I wanted to do with the Belt Drive He came to the House and we checked
it all out... this of course we a direct result of Dave's Question about
Actual Valve to Piston Clearence...with different Rocker Ratio's

It's a Number you Simply have to know up front...  again I am storing all
this information so I can come back Later and Maybe fix some of these
Mistakes...

Keith ( why Yes.... I am Learning.... Just SLOWLY )