Re: Ford C-4 Tranny Gear Deliberations

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ford C-4 Tranny Gear Deliberations
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 13:43:21 -0500
The Stick Deal.... Doug you have no idea how much Idiocy I have brought to
the table when it comes to the Stick thing..... I have done some REAL brain
dead stuff to have a Stick instead of an Automatic in a couple of Cars....
Like finding one of the 250 78 only El Camino's that came with a 350 and the
Four Speed.... many were made that had 305's and Stick's but not many
350's.... because they were Hard on the Saginaw's.... anyway I know What
your saying.... there are LOTS of cars out there that simply work GREAT with
an AUTO... and are much Faster then Mine.... I just love the Stick.... call
it Die Hard... Call It Brain Dead.... it's my thing and your absolutely
right.... Diversity is what this is all about....

Keith ( who wouldn't have a Stick in a Daily Driver for love nor Money )