Re: Tires

To: "DOUG ODOM" <popms@thegrid.net>, "LAND-SPEED" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 10:02:28 -0400
What is all this flap about? I think we have all had tires come apart at one
time or another. And not just Firestones either. It ain't fun, but I've
never lost control of the car, truck or trailer. Never flipped. Never killed
myself or any one else. Gee does driver panic have anything to do with the
situation?

John Beckett