Re: Tires

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 07:43:46 -0700
How dare you blame the driver! Don't you know that we are not to take
personal responsibility for anything. The government needs to pass a law
against tire failure. Maybe the government could sue big tire companies
and get all of us some money. Could this be a new platform for Gore?

I agree this is all silliness. Remember the jeep rollovers, etc. never
was driver error according to the trial lawyers.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC