Re: some ideas on products to support the list

To: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: some ideas on products to support the list
From: Kris Wright <kw@cimsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 11:37:45 -0600
Good way to look at this, John.  Each to his/her own.

When the USFRA started its web site over a year ago,
Dan (webmaster!) got about 60  "www.saltflats.com" stickers
printed up.  They weren't exactly cheap, ended up giving
most of them away, sold some at $3.00 each.
But............they went like hot cakes.........

Very nice of you to offer to do it at cost.

Kris Wright
USFRA Program Advertising
Racer Registration & Time Recorder
But don't forget the day job:!!! Office Manager,
Cimarron Software, Inc.
The Laboratory and Analysis Workflow Company