Re: some ideas on products to support the list

To: 34ford@email.msn.com, kw@cimsoft.com
Subject: Re: some ideas on products to support the list
From: DrMayf@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 19:46:31 EDT
Possum stuff. I laughed at the Eat More Possum! I once heard on TV interview
of a couple of redneck hill billy types (yeah, I claim to be one) about how
to cook and eat possum. There was a long detailed description of skinning and
preparing the critter. They described how to build the fire just right and
how to put the possum onto the plank facing the fire. Then the said when the
possum was done, you carefully removed it from the board, threw it away and
ate the board! LOL

mayf