Re: some ideas on products to support the list

To: "Kris Wright" <kw@cimsoft.com>
Subject: Re: some ideas on products to support the list
From: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:53:24 -0700
Kris, just let me know what you need and we can do it. I really think a
message of this kind would do no harm if it is on the tow vehicle. When we
raced the dragster, we had "Eat More Possum" lettered on the rear of the
trailer, everyone who asked was told we were hauling dead possums and they
left the trailer alone.

John in Cincy