Re: Speedweek

To: kturk@ala.net, FastmetalBDF@aol.com, jkamo@rapidnet.com
Subject: Re: Speedweek
From: BICWIG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 20:00:05 EDT
List,
I wouldn't say we took a ton of time but we did help Keith out in his
"rookie" days as well as a few other people that needed it.  The way I see
it, what comes around - goes around.  John, Tom, Joe, Lionel and numerous
others have helped me more than they will ever know.  I could make a huge
list of people that have influenced me in my racing career.  It just seems
right to help with the small amount of knowledge that I have.  I greatly
appreciate everyone that has contributed in any way.  I have said it before,
we have the greatest people in racing.  And by the way, diet cokes and smokes
were Keith's own creation!!!!!!

Jim Bodenheimer