Re: exhaust

To: "dahlgren" <dahlgren@uconect.net>,
Subject: Re: exhaust
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 21:43:46 -0400
Dave if you had your choice of EGT or oxygen sensor to tune by what
would you choose? Seems to me that maybe a combination of both would
be helpful especially if proper timing wasn't know. Also is it true
that peak power does not occur at a stoimeteric ration of 14.7:1 and
if not is it more toward the lean side?
Bill Bennett