RE: New Category

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New Category
From: "Smith, Simon-Pierre" <Simon-Pierre.Smith@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:23:23 -0700
This is the way most roadrace bike clubs work.  250 4 strokes and 125 two
strokes fit in the same "formula".  250 two strokes race against 600 4 strokes.
 600 is instead of 500 just due to the sizes manufacturers typically produce.
The capabilities are quite similar.

Not saying that's how land speed ought to be, just that it has been done.
Simon Smith