Damn Fat lady's...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Damn Fat lady's...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:02:51 -0500
What do they Know.... Get off the Stage you WINCH....We got Cars to Race....

No Oil Pressure on the Passenger side head.... Take a Nap and see about it
Later... Yeppers.... nothing but an oil restrictor that doesn't have a Hole
in it... YEP... NO HOLE.. your supposed to drill it to Size.... RIGHT... NOW
YOU TELL ME!!!   ... and Yeah I am smart enough I could have checked....

So a Little Hole Later and away we go.... simple enough... the head bolts
are seeping water... No Biggie... Just a Little Sealer on them and a bottle
of stop leak and we are on our way.... Without the Dyno and the Info I am
going to have to Plan on making some tune up Passes.. or in fact stop in
Nebraska... end of the day... I think I am just going to have to cancel the
One day Meet at El Mirage... Doug I hate it... I wanted to be there... Sooo
I guess it's Two More days of work on the Deal and then I can get out of
here and on my way... Much Better... Lots more comfortable...

I just don't know yet if I can get to El mirage in November... better wait
and See... rather then make plans that far out.... I still gotta do Bville
and get it done.. ain't nothing easy about any of this...  Lets not forget
there is a Matter of the ECTA Points deal... we are #1 in Points currently
and I want to win that championship... Beating Scotty Guthrie isn't ever
easy..

Keith Turk ( why yes I am in a MUCH better Mood...)