Re: Fat Lady

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Fat Lady
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:51:09 -0600
Keith, you realize there is a higher powe at work here I hope.  The really good
stories write themselves, we don't.  How "antiseptic" it would be for you to
put it on paper, dyno it then stroll into El Mirage/Bonneville and run the
number.  Come on man, this story is going to be WAY better than that.   Aint
life a trip??????
Joe (there is "chassis" dynos, "motor" dynos, and the "the great white dyno")
Amo :)