NICE ARTICLE ON HOT RODS & CUSTOMS, TOO

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: NICE ARTICLE ON HOT RODS & CUSTOMS, TOO
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:29:33 EDT
        Good morning, List :      I just got an email from a friend about an
article :
 " A Short History of Hot Rods  "    It is a good article on both hot rods and
custom cars, and has sixteen photos of examples of both, including some of
our old favorites :   Kookie Kar  T  -   The Jade Idol  -  The Beatnik Bandit
-
The Rod & Custom Dreamtruck -  Bob Hirohata' s chopped Merc -  The Emperor
roadster,  a chopped / flamed '34 coupe, and some other prime examples of
car building  .        Worth checking out !    You can do so by typing in :
           www.msn.com           then go down to " The Fast Track " ......
next
to the picture of Regis P.  ...... and you will find it .     Enjoy .
       Bruce