The List

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: The List
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:24:16 -0400
Hi Ya Scott,

   Finally made it onto the list, eh?  Great to have you aboard!  The
neatest thing about this list is that if there's anything at all you want to
know about you can get plenty of opinions, and expert advice from the best
qualified (and most opinionated) racers in the business.  Just post the
stuff to the list.  What you ask might be something we've all always wanted
to know about, but were too shy/hard-headed to ask.  Like the big banner
that sat atop the black board in my classroom;  "The only stupid question is
the one you don't ask."  Fire away!

Chuck Rothfuss
ECTA
Barely above water in