Re: Interesting Item at Carlisle

To: bellytk@nh.ultranet.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting Item at Carlisle
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:53:14 EDT
        Hi John,  Is that the same rail that was on the trailer parked
opposite where
you and Reggie had his funny car on display at the Connecticut Dragway Reunion
........ or another one  ?   I don' t recall it having port injectors on it,
but he could
 have changed induction on it in recent weeks, possibly .  Just wondering
                  Bruce
PS :   The leaves down here aren' t really turning yet ...... but when they
do,
it will seem that most are turning toward my yard  !
          ....... beautiful time of year in New England, though .......