Re: Outboards

To: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>, <V4GR@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Outboards
From: "Hyatt Engineering Ltd." <Hyatt-Engineering-Ltd@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 19:11:52 -0400
Bill,
The rollers on the crank are caged, the needles on the wrist pin are not.
As I recall the outboards use Torrington (sp?) bearings... is that who you
work for?  I believe that OMC and Mercury both use the same source.
I was an engineer for OMC in a previous life (or at least it seems that long
ago) and a lot of those brain cells have died.
Greg