Re: Outboards

To: V4GR@aol.com
Subject: Re: Outboards
From: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 21:14:13 -0700
Rich, I assumed that the Mercruser you looked at had
one piece connecting rods so I ordered a catalog from
Falicon.
( http://www.faliconcranks.com/pc/rb.htm )
They can rebuild/modify press-together cranks including
marine cranks.
I'm beginning to think this would be an interesting
project if I could win the Lottery.
After I get the catalog I'll call them for an estimate
and post it to the list.

Bryan  (650 miles from Bonneville ...sniff)