Re: Timing retard devices

To: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Subject: Re: Timing retard devices
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 20:49:40 -0400
Scott,
Welcome to the list. Yes I also have a MSD Digital ignition box. I has
an adjustable rev limiter and retard. It is designed to let you run at
normal timing until the nitrous is turned on and then it retards to your
desired setting. Worked great for me, but I'm not sure of Keith's
evaluation. You certainly do give away a little if you have to run the
required nitrous setting before the nitrous is turned on.
Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC