Kugel

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: Kugel
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 06:31:07 -0700 (PDT)
So here I am out in the middle of nowhere east
Texas and the guy whose selling me my tires gets
real curious about why I'm so specific on tire
diameters, speed ratings, and such.  I tell him
about my land speed racing and he lights up.  He
tells me he grew up in California living next
door to some kids whose dad was an old time land
speed racer.  He says every time he'd go over to
play ball or whatever, he'd admire the moon discs
and speed parts on the garage wall.  He says that
when him and the kids were playing in the yard,
sometimes their dad would fire up his old coupe
and it'd scare the crap out of them cause it
sounded like an explosion every time it fired
off.  Then he asks me if I ever heard of anybody
named "Kugel".  I brought him in the article out
of Super Chev and some other stuff this morning
when I picked up my two front tires and he
wondered if there was any way he could get in
touch with them - he would just like to say "Hi".
Does anybody on the list have either an E-Mail or
phone number for any of the Kugel family.  You
can send it to me off line if you'd rather not
publish it to the world.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *