[no subject]

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
From: Dan Webster <websters@pyramid.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:51:46 -0700
Hello fellow racers,

What a great World of Speed meet.  The weather was cool which was great for
the drivers and engines.  To all those who broke records congratulations.

Reading the list I see all of the racers returned home safely, even if
winter tried to get in their way.  I think the snow is a little early.

I has been nice to see the ECTA people at the meets.  What a great group of
very dedicated racers.  I think Keith got more runs than anybody.  What
determination to break a record and get into the 2 club.

To those ECTA racers going to their meet good luck.

Now that winter is comming it is time to work on the cars and get ready for
next year.

To the members of the SCTA/BNI and USFRA, thanks for two great meets.  I
will not be going to the World Finals as I have an engine problem and won't
have it fixed in time.  To all those who are going, do well.  I hope the
1934 comp coupe breaks the record this time.  Good luck Tom.

I was at the 4 mile when Tom Burkland went by.  All I can say is WOW.  It
was too bad his shutes broke.

Take care and will be talking to you by e-mail.  Dan Webster   # 313