Re: Racing in LSR

To: Rick Byrnes <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Subject: Re: Racing in LSR
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 13:48:06 -0600
Rick, thanks for the update on you and your endeavors.  Might talk to Jack
Costella, he would run that motor in his aero machines, he like "Mikey", "he'll
run anything, he likes it , he likes it.

Seriously, your accomplishments are very respected by many including me, I
always make it a point to see and here your mighty 4 cylinder runs, I even
copied some stuff about you and your car off of the net, and took it to the
Hospital to share with some MD's who thought they had some fast 4 and 6 cylinder
sports cars.
Hope you contribute more, its obvious by your machine and results that many of
us would like to hear what you have to say.     Joe  :) :)