Re: Walter Mitty Goes to the WOS

To: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Walter Mitty Goes to the WOS
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 18:05:38 -0500
I gotta tell ya... I had a REALLY Crappy Day in the Business.... you just
made it wonderful Bill... Thank you for the Kind words..

This is simply the way I see our Sport and it comes to me honestly... Lots
of folks did the same with me in the begining....  I want to share a bit of
this Credit to guys Like John and Lionel and Joe ... Bill Mackey and the
Rest of our yahoo Regulars for setting up that Method of doing business...
You don't reckon Guys Like Tom Bryant and the rest of those folks out west
aren't the same exact way?   It's a Great sport....

Keith ( okay now whoever it was that started the Teddy Bear Story ...Step up
and take your medicine... John... you better handle your side of this Little
Story.... and Leave my Teddy alone.... LOL)