Re: Walter Mitty Goes to the WOS

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Walter Mitty Goes to the WOS
From: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:46:28 -0700
FYI

Andy Green's firesuit was made of this material, although it was not
called Carbon X, that is the American brand name. Andy and I discussed
the qualities of the material and why he abandoned nomex, one of the
biggest reasons was, fire protection a given, was comfort and its
lightweight properties in comparison to existing fire resistant
materials.

By the way, for those wanting to really get a true sense of Keith's
color combo, the colors, according to the printing industry's
worldwide matching system (Pantone) are designated as PMS 162-1 and
PMS 18-3
Glad to be of service.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth