Re: Vibrator again ( NO LSR)

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Vibrator again ( NO LSR)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 12:01:13 -0500
I am thinking of ways to whittle them little things to a semi round after
the Jb Weld.... Aside from being funny....

Just exactly how do they Make a Bearing.... Curious and honest question....
( No I don't want to make my own..)

I gave up.... and Made an off Balance Mandrel with adjustable belt tension
and Multi speed pulleys to control the Ips of Vibration to the Exact
Level... ( still have to get the Pulley's monday but that is the Plan ) and
it's got a set of throw wieghts that go with it... to add or subtract from
the total hit... and industrial Bearings with Real Grease fitting's....

I hate it when you Just gotta quit cobbling and do something right....

Keith ( Why Yes My first call in the Morning is going to be to Vibco for a
REAL Vibrator.... )