Re: Rock Shop Humor No LSR

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Rock Shop Humor No LSR
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 19:33:29 -0700
Keith
I think you dig holes and jump in them some times.
For the last year all we here about is a dirt drive way, I don't understand the
problem. You make fake rocks, hell man pour yourself a fake drive way and get
Miss Cathy some astroturf and the problems go away and you can make some fake
ceramic pistons and bearings to go in the rock hard girlie car. Bye, I outta
hear waiting for the answers to this one.
Glen