Re: Rock Shop Humor No LSR

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Rock Shop Humor No LSR
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 21:32:26 -0500
Glen.... I have often been accused of opening my Mouth to exchange Feet.....

hey if you can't poke fun at yourself... Geez... what good is life..... i
had a Birthday Party tonight.. and I got to tell the folks that this has
been one of the Most fantastic Years of my life... and I ment it... I didn't
set a record at Bonneville.... ( but I went 228 on a 230mph record ) and I
made another entire group of New Friends... Met a Million people... and most
of all... Felt like I was a Part of our Sport.... ( calling it Our Sport
instead of YOUR sport is significant to me )

Keith.... ( and the answer is NO it's NOT good enough... Like Dave said
earlier today.... I ain't here to go Fairly Fast... I want to set a WORLD
record.... at BONNEVILLE... and I want Glen to hand me the Time slip...) Ps
How do I know if the lawn mower gets into Detonation?  .... Don't you have
to start it first??