Re: compounding

To: OHFASTONE@aol.com, v4gr@rcn.com, owner-land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: compounding
From: DrMayf@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 11:43:42 EDT

Ahhh, Turbonique! Remember it fairly well. Was a device that could be added
to the rear end/differential of a car. Cad a combustion chamber that whem
propellants were added a high pressure high flow exhaust was generated. This
was put across a turnine blade to drive/assist the normal engine at the rear
end. Were truly amazing. I believe that some sort of interest is still
around. Maybe a search on turbonique..

mayf