Wendover rainfall

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wendover rainfall
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:21:07 -0700
List

As of 8:00 AM today the Channel 13 Fox weather forecaster in Salt Lake City
said, in reply to my e-mail question, that the track would not be under
water from the rain.  (Hard to tell if he really knows).  It's cold, damp,
supposed to rain on and off all day today, the forecast for the weekend is
for highs in the 60's.
The forecast for next week is for slightly warmer temperatures and clearing.

Can someone from SCTA/BNI get an on the spot report from the people dragging
the course?
I was told Bob Higbee has been out there this week.  That would be my first
resource for information.

Wes Potter