Wendover weather

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Wendover weather
From: Daniel Wright <daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:49:10 -0600
Hi All
I have contacted the folks at the Dept. of Metrology here at the University
of Utah, and let them know that their "live" weather camera at I-80 west of
Wendover is not current.  It seems that particular camera is a Utah Dept.
of Transportation camera.  (I think it's at the Weigh Station) They were
unaware that it wasn't being updated as it's supposed to be.  they said
they would get their web folks working on the problem, and hoped to have it
functioning again "soon".
Dan Wright
Dept. of Human Genetics, University of Utah
dan@saltflats.com
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
"It's amazing what you can do when you don't know it can't be done"